Thursday, January 8, 2009

Minelab Sovereign G.T. Finds $800 Silver Bar!

While testing my NEW Minelab Sovereign GT metal detector with a 10" loop in my front yard, I received a signal in "All Metal" mode. I started to dig and the object detected was deep – about 24" down! Finally I hit something solid. The object was very heavy. I took it into the house, washed it off and saw what it was. Very silvery in color and so heavy. I took it to my bathroom scale and it weighted 53.4lbs.

I decided the next thing to do was have it tested. It turned out to be solid silver, worth approximately $800 on today's market. The nugget seems to have been hacked on with an axe or large knife. I live on the oldest road in the United States: Rt. 1, Philadelphia Rd. George Washington traveled this road! How the nugget got there, I do not know, but its true – treasure CAN be found right in your own yard!

Mr. H. E. Stewart Jr

To see larger pictures and read more stories, visit KellycoDetectors.com!

No comments: